Train the Trainer
New to the Eden Diabetes training courses is a ‘Train the Trainer’ programme specifically aimed a�t supporting the transformation of diabetes care;
- Are you a CCG wanting to commission best practice?
- Are you a primary or secondary specialist area who could role this expert trainings out to your locality?
- Would you like to know your patients are getting quality healthcare treatment and advice, enabling them to live well?
What is Train the Trainer?
A comprehensive two day programme, support by a quality assurance / mentoring process that will enable up to 15 staff to deliver Eden modules. Quite simply, it’s the way to deliver effective Eden into your area. You will receive comprehensive training and full resources delivered at a location convenient to you.
How does it work? – The package
- 2 days training – Choose from our extensive modules on diabetes education
- Full trainers manual for each delegate
- Renowned expertise from Leicester Diabetes Centre
- Option to complete knowledge and competence assessments for current and future training needs analysis
- Electronic resources for future trainings
- Quality assurance and on-going support for trainers
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0116 258 4674